Seasonal fruit such as mango, passionfruit and stone fruit such as peaches and nectarines go best with the mango-flavoured chia. Try berries, cherries or banana with the chocolate variety.
- 1/4 cup Table of Plenty granola
- 1 packet MorLife Chia Pudding (Click here to buy)
- 1/2 cup Pure Harvest almond, coconut or oat milk
- 1/4 cup fresh fruit of choice (see note above)
- 1/4 cup natural yoghurt of choice
- A few mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon Bioglan coconut chips, to serve
Method | Serves 1
- Place granola in the bottom of a serving glass or jar.
- Empty the chia sachet into a jug and mix well with the milk.
- Set aside while you prepare the fruit.
- Top the granola with half of the chia mixture, fruit and yoghurt mixed with the mint followed by remaining chia.
- Place in the fridge for 2-4 hours, or overnight.
- To serve, sprinkle with coconut chips.