Seasonal fruit such as mango, passionfruit and stone fruit such as peaches and nectarines go best with the mango-flavoured chia. Try berries, cherries or banana with the chocolate variety.
- 1/4 cup Table of Plenty granola
- 1 packet MorLife Chia Pudding (Click here to buy)
- 1/2 cup Pure Harvest almond, coconut or oat milk
- 1/4 cup fresh fruit of choice (see note above)
- 1/4 cup natural yoghurt of choice
- A few mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon Bioglan coconut chips, to serve
Method | Serves 1
Place granola in the bottom of a serving glass or jar.
Empty the chia sachet into a jug and mix well with the milk.
Set aside while you prepare the fruit.
Top the granola with half of the chia mixture, fruit and yoghurt mixed with the mint followed by remaining chia.
Place in the fridge for 2-4 hours, or overnight.
To serve, sprinkle with coconut chips.