You guys, this stuff is the bomb! And highly addictive! Subtly sweet from the coconut + cinnamon, with a bit of a kick from the turmeric...the 'secret' ingredient? Drink Me Chai's no-added-sugar Turmeric Latte Blend. Heavenly.
- 3 cups quinoa flakes
- 1 cup crushed almonds (pulsed in a food processor)
- 1/2 cup tahini
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Drink Me Chai Turmeric Latte Blend
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp. salt
1. Preheat oven to 150C fan forced. Line baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix together quinoa flakes and almonds
3. In a small bowl, mix together tahini, maple syrup, coconut oil, Drink Me Chai Latte Blend, vanilla and sea salt until smooth and creamy
4. Pour mixture over dry ingredients and mix to fully combine.
5. Press onto lined baking tray – spread into flat layer and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Let cool completely before breaking apart.
7. Store in airtight container in a cool dry place