Do you ever wake up on a Sunday morning craving pancakes? but then can't eat them because they contain gluten or dairy? Happens to us too! We created this recipe especially so you can get your pancake fix. These Gluten Free Banana Pancakes are seriously easy to whip up too.
- 1 cup of GF flour
- 3/4 hazel quench
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Preheat a nonstick pan at medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup of the mixture into a pan.
3. Cook on each side for about 1 minute or until golden, repeat until all of the batter has been used
4. top with melted chocolate, fresh strawberries and of course the delicious Pinmp My Salad vegan coconut bacon! Enjoy.