Delicious, festive health promoting at it’s best here, with a super flavourful zucchini dish to serve at your festive table.
- 6-8 zucchini, cut in half length wise
- 1/4 cup yoghurt (or dairy free substitute)
- 1 small pomegranate
- 2-3 tbsp MoreLife goji berries
- 2-3 tbsp Table of Plenty Dukkah
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 spring onion stalks
- 3 asparagus spears, raw
- Juice of half a lemon
Method | Serves 6 - 12
- Pre heat oven to 180C / 350F
- Chop zucchinis long ways in half and rub with the 1/4 cup olive oil and then arrange on oven tray
- Bake for 25-30minutes on 180. Check at 20 minutes if you have a powerful oven. If they’re tender already, take out.
- Take out to cool for an hour in the fridge.
- Fine chop your spring onion and asparagus
- To de-seed your pomegranate, cut in half, get a big bowl, hold it seed side down / skin side facing you, and bang it with a rolling pin and the seeds will come tumbling down.
- Then, once zucchini are cool, arrange how you fancy on a platter and drizzle with yoghurt, then sprinkle all of your other ingredients down the middle or all around.
- Give it one final drizzle of olive oil and squeeze the lemon on top and voila - festive zucchini factor achieved with crazy amounts of flavour!
Recipe created by Alexx Stuart the December In The Box recipe contributor.