This recipe was kindly shared with us by our wonderful friends at McKenzie's. It is a delicious loaf that is perfect for a healthy, afternoon snack.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 8 medjool dates, finely chopped
- 50g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 2 tbs McKenzie’s Coconut Flour
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup craisins
- ½ cup warmed coconut oil
- 2 extra large eggs
- Pre-heat oven to 180C (160C fan-forced). Combine oats, dates, chocolate, coconut flour,
coconut sugar and craisins in a large bowl. Mixing well.
- Whisk together the coconut oil and eggs. Pour over oat mixture and mix until well combined.
- Press into a lined 17 x 27cm slice tray. Bake for 25 minutes. Cool before cutting into slices.