Amy Crawford from the @theholisticingredient show us how to treat out sweet tooth the healthy way!
- 1 mandarin
- 1 cup rice milk (or milk of choice)
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 scoop Protein powder
- 1 dessert spoon lucuma
- 1 heaped tablespoon buckwheat
- 1 heaped tablespoon coconut yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- 1 teaspoon rice malt syrup (optional)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla powder
- Place the peeled mandarin, buckwheat, milk, lucuma, maca, The Chia Co chia seeds, vanilla, Nuzest Clean Lean Protein powder and optional The Sugar Breakup golden rice malt syrup into a food processor and combine until smooth and creamy.
- You may need to add a little more liquid if adding the protein powder.
- Pour into a glass and allow to stand for a few minutes, allowing the chia to thicken the parfait.
- Spoon on a healthy dollop of yoghurt and swirl through. The addition of some homemade granola on top gives this parfait the all important crunch factor.