We got our bake on this weekend and couldn’t wait to share this delectable recipe with you!
- 1/2 cup cacao butter, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 250g Lime + Coconut Muesli, by The Wild
- 6 tablespoons cacao butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut nectar
Soak dates in warm water for 20 minutes.
In blender mix the cacao butter, coconut oil, cacao powder + dates until fudge-like.
Pour into lined tray or chocolate moulds.
Sprinkle the Granola on top + use hands to press granola (lightly) into fudge.
Refrigerate for half an hour.
Blend cacao butter, coconut oil, cacao powder + coconut nectar until smooth.
Pour over fudge + refrigerate half an hour.
Remove from fridge + enjoy at room temperature.
Thanks @thewild_ for this delish recipe!