Cookie dough that's actually good for you? Yep, it exists!! It is so delicious and surprisingly easy to make! And guess what it is completely gluten free. We are completely obsessed with this recipe at GMB.
- 2 cups almond meal
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 x Collagen U sachet
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate, chopped
- 150g dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
1. In a large bowl, mix together the almond meal, peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, peanut butter and collagen and mix together until creamy.
2. Fold in dark chocolate then press down into a baking dish lined with baking paper.
3. Melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil, pour on top of cookie dough and evenly spread across
4. Pop into the freezer for 30 minutes to set then slice into bars and enjoy!