We couldn't wait to get stuck into this choc-free bark at the GMB HQ. Hints of pistachios and rosewater turn this sweet treat into a Middle Eastern dream! Vegan, refined sugar free, gluten free and paleo-friendly- this dream boat dessert ticks all of the boxes!
- 55g Coconut Butter
- 400ml Additive free coconut cream
- 2 tbs Rosewater
- Pinch of Celtic sea salt
- 1 tsp Alcohol-free vanilla extract
- handful of fresh Raspberries
- handful of pistachio kernels, roughly chopped
- Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Melt the coconut butter in a bowl sitting over (but not touching) boiling water. Add the coconut cream, rosewater, salt and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Pour onto the prepared tray and scatter over the raspberries and pistachios.
- Freeze for at least 30mins or until solid. Remove from the freezer and break into shards or chop into squares. Store in an airtight container in the freezer.