Sick of the same old porridge for breakfast? Why not try this delish Coconut and Bee Pollen Chia Pudding with fresh figs and honey dew melon.
Serves: 1 generous portion (or 2 smaller portions)
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Natural Buzz Bee Pollen
- 2 x slices of honey dew melon
- 2 x fresh figs (if available)
- 1 x tbsp chopped hazelnuts (optional)
- 1 x tbsp Natural Buzz Bee Pollen to garnish
- For pudding, mix chia seeds, coconut milk and bee pollen in a medium sized bowl and leave to soak for at least half an hour stirring occasionally or until pudding is soft.
- Remove rind from melon and cut into finger size slices
- Halve and quarter figs, removing stems
- Place pudding in centre of serving dish and arrange prepare fruit on and around pudding
- Garnish top with hazelnuts and a sprinkling of bee pollen
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Thanks to our friends at Natural Buzz for sharing this recipe with us.
Visit their website: www.naturalbuzz.com.au_