Peanut butter lovers you all can rejoice with this insanely morish cocomel popcorn slice bound to have you going back for seconds, don't worry we won't judge!
- Gluten Free Popcorn - pre popped
- Rice Malt Syrup
- Peanut Butter
- Absolute Organic Shredded Coconut
- Chocolate for topping - make your own or melt down a chocolate of your choice.
- Mix a generous helping of both the Rice Malt and Peanut Butter - amounts are dependent on how big a serve you are making. Always use slightly more of the Rice Malt Syrup then the Peanut Butter as this will balance the peanutty flavour and make it taste more like a caramel.
- Slowly add in the popcorn until it is completely coated.
- Press into a dish (glass works best and giving it a light spray of oil will make it easier to pop it out.)
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- Melt/make chocolate and spread over the contents until covered. Place in fridge to set.