Would you believe us if we told you these cookies taste like a Macaroon? We didn't think so, that's why you need to test them for yourself.
- 120g butter
- 60g Absolute Organic desiccated coconut
- 45g almond meal
- 80g GF flour plain
- 1/2 cup Wheat Free Oats
- 1/2 cup GF Cornflakes
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 50-60g vegan or dark chocolate (melted)
- Melt the margarine in a saucepan on medium heat before stirring in the rice malt and maple syrups.
- Once combined, add the wet ingredients to dry and mix well.
- A sticky/doughy texture should form, place spoons of these onto prepared trays for baking. Flatten with the back of the spoon.
- Bake for 15 minutes (or until golden) in a preheated oven at 180c.
- These will be quite "doughy" still once taken out but will firm a little once cooled down. Melt chocolate and coat, dip, drizzle.
- Enjoy before everyone else gets a whiff.