These cinnamon pancakes are perfect for a healthy Sunday morning treat.
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoon coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoon sifted coconut flour
- Pinch of baking powder
- Blend all the ingredients together.
- Pour 1 tsp of coconut oil in a skillet or non-stick pan and heat it.
- Pour this mixture fairly thick and cook over medium heat. (about 3 – 3 ½ inches diameter) Batter seems to be thick, but will flatten after cooking.
We like to top our pancakes with fresh berries and coconut yoghurt.
Thanks to our friends at R&G Organics for this delicious recipe.