Christmas is just around the corner and we could resist sharing with you these delicious Christmas Spices Sugar Plum Cakes.
- 130g tapioca flour (also known as arrowroot)
- 60g coconut flour
- 2 tsp aluminum free baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 2 heaped tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 heaped tsp ginger
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked OR egg free option
- 3tsp of flaxmeal to 9 tsp of water, stir, let sit 2 minutes and add
- 160g rice syrup, maple syrup or 110g honey
- 125g coconut milk
- 120g melted butter, ghee or coconut oil
- 16 pitted prunes / sugar plums, rough chopped
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
Method | Makes 10-12
- Pop the oven on 180C / 350 F, non-fan forced setting.
- Line your cupcake tray with large cupcake wraps - If You Care are my favourite.
- Mix all your ingredients in a bowls until just combined.
- Leave for a minute to firm up.
- Pour into your cupcake cups, leaving 1cm off the top for rising.
- Bake for 20 minutes, doing a skewer test at 20 minutes to check. Skewer comes out clean? They’re done. Otherwise, pop back in for another 5 minutes to finish.
Recipe created by the December Goodnessme Box recipe contributor Alexx Stuart