If you think that eating a wholefood diet means you cannot eat chocolate, you have got it all wrong! This decadent dessert will have you coming back for seconds, maybe even thirds. The addition of the Gutsii dark chocolate bar satisfies all your chocolate cravings with its smooth texture and rich flavour.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- ¼ cup nut butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ filtered water, if needed
- 1 Gutsii chocolate bar, chopped
- Combine the oats, almonds, coconut, nut butter, maple syrup, cinnamon and vanilla extract in a food processor.
- Pulse, adding the water slowly until dough reaches a chunky consistency.
- Add the chocolate and pulse to mix in.
- Press the mixture to a lined tin and cut into bars.