We just love these Chai Bliss Balls they taste amazing and are good for you! You can either make these by hand or use a high quality food processor.
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup organic currants
- 1/2 cup organic desiccated coconut (extra for rolling, if desired)
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1/4 cup Nutrition Warrior Spice Super Protein Blend
- 1 tablespoon Nutrition Warrior Vanilla Super Protein Blend
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
Method | Makes 15
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl or use a food processor or Thermomix until blended.
- Roll into balls, roll in extra coconut if desired and freeze.
Thanks to our friends at Nutrition Warriorfor this recipe.