With those warm summer days approaching, there is nothing better then waking up to a nice big bowl of cool over night oats to help get you through the day.
Recipe: Cacao Overnight Oats
Serves 1 - 2
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1-2 tsps Pureharvest Rice Malt Syrup
- 1 1/2 cups Pureharvest Dairy Free Milk
- 2 tbsp coconut yoghurt (or other non-dairy yoghurt)
- 5-6 strawberries, sliced
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 tbsp coconut shreds
- 1/4 cup Pureharvest Milk
- 1 tsp Pureharvest COCO² Original
Place oats, coconut, cacao and cinnamon in a medium sized bowl.
Add combined Rice Malt Syrup, Milk and coconut yoghurt and combine well with a spoon. Cover and place in fridge overnight.
When you are ready to serve, add strawberries, banana and coconut to your bowl. Pour over Milk and drizzle with COCO².
Recipe thanks to Pure Harvest