The September GoodnessMe Box is jam packed full of smoothie ingredients, so we challenged our recipe developer, nutritionist Renae Eastlake to come up with a delicious smoothie bowl recipe using her Box goodies.
- 1 ripe frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1/2 cup Wholey Foods Breakfast Smoothie Mix
- 2 tsp blueberry powder
- Handful Earths Bounty activated almonds
- 1 cup milk of choice or coconut water
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Fresh fruit
- Activated almonds
- Coconut Flakes
- Place all ingredients in a blender
- Blend until combined and smooth.
- Add more/less milk if you prefer thinner or thicker consistency.
- Divide between two bowls and top with fresh fruit, activated almonds, granola and coconut flakes.
Want delicious recipes like this one delivered to your door, along with the ingredients? Sign up here today!