We at GoodnessMe love to indulge from time to time, so naturally we love this healthy take on a Blueberry Pudding created by Bianca Slade from wholefoodsimply.com.
- 1/2 cup Nakula Organic Coconut Water
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- Optional: Norbu Natural Sweetener to taste
- Mama Bickie’s GRAIN-O-LA for serving
- Extra blueberries for serving
- Place the Nakula Organic Coconut Water, coconut milk, blueberries, vanilla and optional Norbu Natural Sweetener into your blender or food processor, pulse until smooth and well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a glass container that has a lid, sprinkle the chia seeds over the top. Whisk them in, wait a couple of minutes and whisk again. Place the lid on your container and store the pudding in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
- Serve with whole blueberries stirred through and sprinkled on top with Mama Bickie GRAIN-O-LA for a little crunch. Enjoy!