- 1 50 g packet of DIY Bliss Balls (we used Orgamix)
- 1 teaspoon of water
- 4 squares of Raw Caramel Chocolate (Optional)
- Pinch of sea salt
Makes 3 Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius, fan forced
- Empty contents of D.I.Y Bliss Balls bag into a small mixing bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon on water and stir until the mixture start to form clumps
- Roll into balls and flatten gently to make cookie shaped dough
- Place bliss ball cookies on a baking tray lined with baking paper
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, remove from oven and allow to cool
- Gently melt 4 squares of Raw Caramel Chocolate over the stove top on a low - medium heat until runny.
- Using a spoon, drizzle the melted caramel chocolate over the cookies and finish with sprinkling of sea salt crystals.