- 1 1/2 cups coconut water
- 2 cups coconut meat
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tbs coconut nectar / maple syrup or other sweetener of your choice
- Inside of 1 vanilla pod, scraped
- 1 tbs Rawtanica Baobab powder
- 60g cacao butter melted
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Blend all the ingredients, except cacao butter in a high power blender till smooth.
- Slowly add the melted cacao powder.
- Pour into your favourite moulds and freeze until hardened.
- Use your favourite chocolate sauce recipe or use the basic recipe below.
- Drizzle sauce over the frozen ice cream pops or you can also coat them fully. The chocolate should harden straight away.
Chocolate Sauce recipe:
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup cacao butter, melted
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup your favourite sweetener syrup or a few drops of
- stevia to taste
Mix all together till thoroughly combined