This is the perfect Sunday morning pancake recipe, not only are they delicious, they are also gluten free and vegan! Enjoy.
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 1/3 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/3 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla paste
- Grease a nonstick pan and set aside.
- Process oats in a blender until fine.
- Whisk the first three ingredients in a bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour pancakes into the pan. You want to make small, thin pancakes so they cook evenly. Cook until golden brown on each side.
Note: Depending on your coconut flour it may soak up more or less liquid so add more or less dependant on the consistency you prefer.
- 1 Pics Peanut Butter Slug
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/3 cup preferred plant-based milk
- a pinch of salt
- In a non-stick pan, mix peanut butter and maple syrup and bring to the boil
- Stir in milk until caramel mixture is smooth and combined