Get your baking hat on people! This 3-ingredient recipe from our friends at Bake Mixes, ticks all of our boxes – delicious, healthy, fuss free and easy. Just when you think it can’t get better, they’re also vegan, gluten and dairy free! Yep, Bake Mixes is the gift that keeps on giving.
If you’re looking to impress your friends and family at your next shindig – look no further than these Cacao and Acai Muffins – you can thank us later!
Serves: 12 muffins
- 1 1/2 cups milk of choice (we love almond milk)
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 packet of the Bake Mixes Cacao & Acai Muffins Mix
- Preheat oven to 170Cº (340 Fº)
- Line a 12-hole muffin tray with muffin liners, or spray lightly with non-stick baking spray.
- Empty Bake Mixes Cacao & Acai Muffins Mix into a medium bowl and add milk of choice and pure maple syrup.
- Mix until well combine, then let batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Divide batter evenly between muffin cases.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre of each muffin comes out clean.
- Let cool in tray for 10 minutes before transferring onto a wire rack.
Note: You can bake the batter in any baking tray you’d like, we bake it in a cake tin and add on different toppings and fresh berries!