Not sure what to do with the Nopal Cactus you received in your January GoodnessMe Box? Try this drink of warriors! This Aztec lemonade combines the best of ancient superfoods loading your body with essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Make a whole jar and share it with your friends!
- 1 litre spring water
- 1 lemon or lime juiced (try 2 lemons if they're small)
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1.5 tablespoon Nopal Cactus powder
- 1 cucumber (skin on)
- 2 teaspoons of chia seeds
- Put all the ingredients in a blender.
- Add ice cubes and sprinkle with the chia seeds.